Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Morgan, and I am currently entering my senior year at Penn State (you have no idea how crazy that seems to me!). I am majoring in Agricultural & Extension Education, in hopes of one day becoming a high school agricultural sciences teacher and FFA adviser.

When I'm not busy with school, or working at a local conference center, I enjoy kayaking, cooking, crafts, gardening, antique shopping, fishing and spending time at my family's farm. My family, friends, family history and tradition are extremely important to me. I am passionate about agriculture, youth, volunteering and education.

This blog will serve as a means to record and reflect upon my thoughts, ideas and experiences as I begin preparing for student teaching in the spring of 2015. It is my hope that this coming year pushes me out of my comfort zone, and (as the title of my blog implies) allows me to 'blossom', both personally and professionally.

Enjoy!

Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment